Non veg jokes of the day 7th Sep-2015

Non veg jokes of the day, joke of the day, comedy non veg jokes, sexy non veg jokes, non veg jokes in hindi and english



An old lady went to visit her dentist.
When it was her turn, she sat in the chair, 
lowered her underpants, and raised her legs. 
The dentist said, “Excuse me, but I’m not a gynecologist.” 
“I know,” said the old lady. 
“I want you to take my husband’s teeth out.”

-------------------------------

Three doctors are discussing which types of patients they prefer.
Doctor Watson says, ''I prefer librarians. All their organs are alphabetized.'' 
Doctor Fitzpatrick says, ''I prefer mathematicians. All their organs are numbered.'' 
Doctor Ahn says, ''I prefer lawyers. They’re gutless, heartless, brainless, spineless, and their heads and rear-ends are interchangeable.''

-------------------------------

How do you make five pounds of fat look good? Put a nipple on it!


Submit Your Jokes

To make this blog a successful blog visitors, I need your part on this blog. Kindly share your amazing jokes with us & we will put on our MESSAGE OF THE DAY section.

Submit Your Jokes